- Location: Battersea Square
- What we ate: We had their evening tapas menu. We started with some nibbles and then ad 5 dishes between the 2 of us which was just about the right amount. They also do full main meals in the evening if you fancy something a little more substantial…or don’t want to share!
- Immune suppressed options or easy adaptations: Easy. Especially with the sharing plates where if I am honest a lot of it was fried which for me is generally a pretty safe option
- Price: Good neighbourhood restaurant price. They also do wine in smaller options than a whole bottle which is handy for 2 in my opinion as it means cocktails can top and tail the meal (I asked for a freshly cut garnish which they were happy to do)
- Vibe: Cosy casual. It’s buzzy in the evening which is great. Get a table by the window and watch the world go by too
- Service: Friendly
- Visit again? Yes, its one of our fave local options((if you want a breakfast out you cant beat their sausage sandwiches) + they allow Sid which makes it easier as we don’t have to rush back home
To find out more visit their website