- Bread – I used brioche rolls here
- 1 tin of beans ( @heinz …always…obvs)
- 2/3 rashes of bacon
- 1/2 pepper
- A sprinkle of frozen herb mix (I used Cooks Ingredients Italian mix)
- Balsamic glaze
- Chop pepper into slices and soften on a gentle heat in a frying pan
- Turn up the heat and add chopped bacon. Cook through.
- Add the beans and frozen herbs. Cook on a medium temperature for 5 minutes
- Toast bread
- Add a squeeze of balsamic glaze to your bean mix and season.
- Stir and load up on top of your bread
- Scoff down in 5 minutes flat