- Location: Chelsea, London
- What we were trying: The summer afternoon tea
- Immune suppressed options or easy adaptations: Most was completely fine which is often not the case with a set menu. The food was made completely fresh and on warning them of my restriction the team were very happy to adapt. Anything that wasn’t okay from the menu the team went above and beyond to make alternatives and elevate any worry
- Price: Really reasonable in my opinion. £25 for afternoon tea, £10 for an additional cocktail
- Vibe: Relaxed and classical, newly refurbished and really comfortable We were upstairs in the parlour area which was perfect for a relaxed afternoon tea but the whole restaurant looked really smart.
- Service: Very attentive and friendly
- Visit again? Yes, and they allow dogs too which is another great excuse to try more of what they have to offer
To find out more visit their website