- Location: Battersea Power Station (and other SW sites), London
- What we were trying: The evening menu
- Immune suppressed options or easy adaptations: The evening menu at Megan’s is its most varied with the most options available for someone who is immune suppressed in my opinion. I found lots of options I could eat and that sounded delicious and the small adaptations I did want to make the staff were very happy to do and offer suggestions. One of the sections was a variety of baked eggs which I obviously avoided but other than that most of the menu was things I was comfortable eating. (Megan’s also have an all day brunch and lunch menu and as with lots of restaurants if you avoid eggs (which I do) brunch is a little harder but there are definitely still options enough you won’t be left to starve)
- Price: Really reasonable in my opinion. The kababs we had individually were huge and the starter and dessert , which we shared, were easily enough for 2 people
- Vibe: Relaxed, friendly and fairy light filled. The Battersea branch is brand new but has the same character as Megan’s other sites I have visited before and definitely doesn’t suffer from it’s slightly more new build surroundings. We went on a windy evening but the open front and outside seating would be perfect for a sunny day. They also let dogs in which I know for many Londoners is a dream!
- Service: Friendly and relaxed, ideal
- Visit again? Definitely
To find out more visit their website