- 200g dried spaghetti
- 40g butter
- 2 tsp Marmite
- Freshly grated Parmesan (or other hard sharp) cheese, to serve
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
- When the pasta is almost cooked, melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the Marmite and a small splash of the pasta water, mixing thoroughly to dissolve.
- Reserve a cup of pasta water; then drain the pasta and pour the Marmite mixture over the drained spaghetti add a little of the pasta water.
- Serve with LOADS of grated parmesan cheese.