- Location: Belgravia, London
- What we were trying: Invited for the soft launch. We had lunch and a drink each.
- Immune suppressed options or easy adaptations: The lunch menu at Liv was pretty varied and had plenty of things on it that I could eat without worry. Airing on the healthy side their were lots of salads which sounded and looked delicious but the menu also offered some more substantial options as well as some yummy sides should you want to add a little extra. The team were on the ball and happy to answer any questions but most options, eliminating the steak and poke bowl, were actually mainly fine as they were.
- Price: Considering its location the price was really very good. Lunch items were all £16.50 or less and while some seemed a little better value for money than others nothing seemed ridiculously priced
- Vibe: Light and bright, tucked down a little side street it was a lovely break from the streets of central London. Nab a seat in the window for extra comfort!
- Service: Great. Despite it being new the team seemed to know exactly what was going on
- Visit again? Yes…can’t wait for their dinner menu to launch later in the year
To find out more visit their website